With the focus on creating better career opportunities for our students, out Training and Placement Office makes efforts to impart quality skills in students such that they become industry ready and would be able to prove their worthiness to their employers by exhibiting quality technical and quantitative analytical skills with great expertise. The officials arrange seminars, guest lectures and workshops that are conducted by the representatives from reputed organisations.
The Training and Placement office also organizes several training modules for all the engineering branches that are focussed on in-depth concept understanding and imparting skills related to the widely used concepts of subject relevant to corresponding branches. Training on Summer Courses like Auto-CAD, PLC, CATIA, STADD-PRO, PRO-E, VLSI etc are also conducted in this Odisha Top Engineering College.
Due to increased competition in the market, every company looks for different technical skills and personality traits before making an offer to the students. In order to sharpen their technical skills and polish their communication skills and make them ready for the corporate world, the institute offers different training programmes which are tailor-made for each student. Pre placement training programs are organized with the vision of overall preparation of students in crucial areas of recruitment process like aptitude, technical and communication skills.
The successful outcomes of our training programs have ensured better career opportunities for our students, have been able to attract more career oriented knowledge aspirants and have taken HCE as a highlight among the Best Engineering Institutes in Bhubaneswar.
Training Modules for following branches
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Science Engineering.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
Training on Summer Courses
The corporate world has become extremely people centric and there is a huge demand for quality manpower. This is essential for the company to remain ahead in competition. However there is a gap between what the industry wants and what the student has to offer. All companies which recruit students from various technical institutes look for different technical skills and personality traits before making an offer to the students. In order to sharpen their technical skills and polish their communication skills and make them ready for the corporate world, we offer different training programmes which are tailor-made for each student. These programs aim at preparing the students from a campus point of view.
The training is divided into 3 categories:
- Aptitude – This training is meant for preparing students to face the written exams which are part of the recruitment process of most of the companies.
- Communication Skills – This training is imparted to students to enhance their communication skills and to teach corporate etiquettes so that they are well prepared not only to face group discussion, interviews, role plays and other assessments but have no problem in blending into the corporate culture after joining a company.
- Technical – This takes care of their technical proficiency in the technical subjects related to Computer Science.